More about our sectors
carpets (woven, tufted, needle felt, bath mats…),upholstery (flat, velvet, single-coloured,...
Defining 'Technical textiles' is not easy. For this 'third pillar' of the textile industry,...
The "clothing textiles" product group includes fabrics and knitted fabrics for: sportswear,casual...
The "Textile finishing" product group: washes, bleaches, dyes, prints and coats various textile...
The "Yarn production" product group includes the preparation and the production of: filament (from...
Wood & furniture industry
More about our sectors
The furniture industry is composed of the furniture manufacturers (dining rooms, bedrooms,...
Wooden construction elements
The Wooden construction elements product group includes: the industrial production...
The Wood-based panels product group includes the manufacturers of: • chipboards;• MDF;• OSB.In the...
The Wooden Packaging product group brings together the manufacturers of:...
Miscellaneous wood products
This multi-faceted product group includes the manufacture of small wooden objects (woodturning) as...
Wood Import Trade
The Wood Import Trade group brings together wood importers who are responsible for the procurement...
What does the FEDUSTRIA membership offer?
- Defending your interests at social, economic, juridical, fiscal and technical level, in the field of environment, energy, export and innovation and this at all policy level (regional, federal, European and international);
- Provision of detailed information through the member magazine Fedustria News, specific circulars and information sessions or trainings;
- Member benefits for e.g. purchase of energy and credit insurance.
The staff of Fedustria is at disposal for individual services within the scope of the federation. This primary advice is always free in principle, but not unlimited. Any additional support will be invoiced at a preferential rate.
Besides the primary and individual support Fedustria can also, versus payment, extensively assist you for specific files. Examples thereof are:
- Social files (e.g. work rules, car policy…);
- Drawing up environmental permits and implementing environmental audits;
- Drawing up and submitting grant applications;
- Communication, press and PR;
- Export promotion, participation to fairs…
These specific services are offered at preferential rates, and this while your can be sure that they are carried out by specialists who know your company and your sector very well.