Fedustria (non-profit association) represents the companies of the Belgian textile, woodworking and furniture industries, as well as the wood import trade.
Together these sectors generate a turnover of 10.7 billion Euros and account for about 36,000 jobs in 1,700 companies in Belgium. In other words, one of the most important sectors of the Belgian industry.
The mission of Fedustria is to help companies of the textile, woodworking and furniture industries in their successful development through protection and reinforcement of their competitiveness. This is achieved by:
- acting as a representative of these sectors,
- providing an active defence of the common interests of the member companies,
- providing a wide range of specialised services,
- creating a common training and meeting platform for its members,
- supplying accurate and rapid information.