Tokyo 2020 is not only the arena where the best athletes in the world compete and triumph, but also a major “catwalk” for innovating materials.
During the second Internation Conference on INNOVATIONS IN SPORTS MATERIALS, researchers, sports material and technical designers, athletes, sports organisations, sports material engineers, and authorities will address the following themes:
- new developments in sports materials
- monitoring equipment
- sports clothing
- smart materials
- thermophysical comfort for top performances in tropical conditions
- performance enhancing materials and equipment, etc.
In addition the the official programme, we also offer several free of charge events exclusive to our esteemed conference participants.
Morning run = healthy start of the 2nd conference day!
- start on November 20 at 8.30 am: meeting point conference reception desk
- running track: recreation area "Blaarmeersen"
- shower and breakfast : "Topsporthal"
We organize two simultaneous visits. Please indicate your choice on the registration form.
Option one: Centrum Sport Vlaanderen in Gent
- Flemish Cycling Centre "EDDY MERCKX", Topsporthal, Gymnastics hall, Fencing hall, (boardin) school facilities
- at walking distance
- meeting point: conference reception hall
- start: November 20 at 2 pm
Option two: Liebaert - textile company in Deinze
- quality fabrics, made in Belgium
- transportation to Deinze - carpool system
- meeting point: parking Topsport hall
- start= November 20 at 2 pm