Call for Papers
Fire-retardant materials play a very important role in society. The main drivers are the growing international demand for flame-retardant products as a consequence of more stringent fire safety and environmental requirements, and new approaches to sustainability.
The 4th International Conference on Fire-Retardant Textiles & Plastics aims to identify the main changes and trends on the flame retardants market and to develop adequate strategies for today and tomorrow, and will provide a comprehensive update on all aspects of fire-retardancy and FR additives for textiles and plastics.
You are kindly invited to present a lecture and/or scientific poster at the upcoming FR- Conference in Ghent.
The focus will be on
- the burning behaviour of materials
- intrinsic flame-retardant fibres and polymers
- flame-retardant coatings and finishes
- flame retardants
- producers and distributors of flame-retardant fibres, polymers, compounds and FR-additives
- producers of FR materials (textiles and plastics)
- research centres, schools and universities
- testing laboratories
- architects (tender specifications)
- authorities (tenders, fire-fighting, environmental legislation, REACH directive etc.)
- experiencing the latest developments in the field of products, standards, test methods, legislation
- discovering new application fields
- understanding FR, environment and legislation related issues
- networking and business opportunities