Call for papers – 11th International Textile Coating & Laminating CongressVan 22 tot 23 september 2022 - ,
The 11th International Textile Coating & Laminating Congress will take place on 22-23 September 2022 in Ghent and will be organized on the theme of “Progress on the Compass of Coating & Laminating Technologies”.
You are cordially invited to give a lecture during this international conference. The call for papers is open now. The language of communication at the Conference will be English, and all abstracts must be written in English. If you are interested in presenting a lecture, please do not delay submitting the title of your lecture and an abstract. Previous 10th edition 2019 was attended by 254 participants.
Speakers always participate for free.
- Advanced and smart polymers, functional additives & coatings
- Biobased & bioactive coatings, polymers and additives
- Coating/laminating & production techniques - equipment
- Emerging technologies
- Hi-tech applications of coated & laminated textiles
- Testing and analysis methods and equipment
- Ecological and economic issues (sustainability - circularity)
- Legislation, regulation, standardization
- … (not limitative)
Deadline submission: 1st April 2022.
Email title and abstract to: email@example.com.
Congress website: www.textilecoatingcongress2022.be (under construction)..
More information will follow soon on www.unitex.be.