Fire-retardant materials play a very important role in society. The main drivers are the growing international demand for flame-retardant products as a consequence of more stringent fire safety and environmental requirements, and new approaches to sustainability.
The conference aims to identify the main changes and trends on the flame retardants market and to develop adequate strategies for today and tomorrow.
This international conference will provide a comprehensive update on all aspects of fire-retardancy and FR additives for textiles and plastics.
You are kindly invited to present a lecture and/or present a scientific poster at the FR-Conference in Ghent.
- Submission of abstracts lectures: closed
- Confirmation of the contribution acceptance: June 30th, 2017
- Submission of abstracts scientific posters: September 15th, 2017
- Submission presentation lectures and A4 scientific posters: September 15th, 2017
- Submission poster at conference: October 12-13, 2017
Date: October 12 & 13, 2017
Location: New Zebra – Gustaaf Callierlaan 231 – 9000 Gent